Chamber HR is a tailor-made solution to suit individual client’s needs in the increasingly difficult business area of human resources management which has a proven approach to protect you, your livelihood and your business.
Chamber HR's primary objective is the prevention of problems in the HRM area, including breaking down and explaining the often difficult-to-understand world of employment legislation and business protection.
About Chamber HR
Specialist consultants ensure all the necessary systems and procedures are put in place to prevent you getting into difficulty. If problems do arise we are available 24/7 with practical advice to get you out of trouble as quickly as possible.
New employment legislation, contractual requirements and case law precedents are being introduced frequently, and employers are expected to implement them immediately. Chamber HR can give your business a safer, more certain future by cutting through the bureaucracy and red tape that surround personnel and employment law.
Experienced teams will review your position and produce all of the documentation for a professional Personnel Management System, including management and employee handbooks to ensure that the organisation’s rules and procedures are available to all. Terms and conditions are kept up-to-date to suit the client’s needs and to take account of changes in legislation.
All advice given through the service is supported by an insurance indemnity, protecting your business against legal costs defending employment legislation claims and most unfair dismissal and unlawful discrimination awards.
How does it help businesses?
- 24-hour a day, 365-days a year advice line
- An indemnification against the negative financial costs of resisting a claim in the Employment Appeals Tribunal or Labour Relations Commission as well as an indemnification against having to pay possible unfair dismissal awards that can be made against the respondent
- Continuous updates on new EU and Government legislation in the area of HR
- A full face-to-face consultation service providing staff contracts of employment, employee handbooks for all staff, employers' reference manuals and all recording documentation, as well as full training for the nominated users of the system
- Management control systems
- Employment contracts and handbooks
- Recording and documentation systems
- Legislation updates
For more information and costs contact email@example.com