Training Opportunity: Steps in the Sales Journey
“Rainmaking” – Steps in the Journey to Professional Selling
Wednesday 22nd March 2017 (One-Day course, 9.30am to 5.00pm)
Location - South Dublin County Council, Local Enterprise Office, Tallaght, Dublin 24
Cost: €50 (typically at a cost of €175 per attendee, subsidised by South Dublin LEO under the Business Support Fund)
Book with Colm O’Connor at 01 4622107 or email@example.com
Most entrepreneurs do not start their own business to become professional salespeople, yet, successful selling can make the difference between success and failure.
However, many business-to-business (B2B) opportunities seem out of reach, especially for early-stage business starters, or new business managers responsible for B2B sales.
During this interactive session for Owner-Managers and Senior Sales Executives, David Brady (Senior Consultant at Partas) will draw on his extensive SME experience in selling to large/ multinational companies-
- The 7 most common mistakes, the unprofessional salesperson makes
- “Selling Yourself” – advice in selling contracts/ consultancy assignments to large companies
- The "Rainmaking" 10-Stage Relationship-based selling process
- Three case studies and two personal application exercises
- Generating Leads –B2B Leads Identification using the Rainmaker Process