South Dublin County Business Awards 2018
How to apply
- Download and save the blank PDF form to your hard drive
- Open the form with Adobe Reader
- Complete all fields within the form
- Save the form on your hard drive and return to Mary Grassick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules of Entry
All entries must be completed using an official entry form in order to be judged
- All entries are free and must be received by 5.00pm on Friday 21st September 2018
- Once a candidate has been announced as a finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition.
- All information supplied by entrants will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all judges obliged to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- The person’s whose name is on the entry form as “Contact Name” will be the permanent contact throughout the course of the awards program, and will receive all correspondence, including receipt of entry and winning-entry acknowledgements.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information on their application for their entry, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw any entry at any time submitted by that organisation.
- The award winners will be announced at the gala dinner taking place on 19th October 2018. Winners may be requested to participate in post-event publicity.
- The decisions of the judges will be final and will not be subject to any appeal. All entrants must agree to be bound by them.
- By entering or agreeing to participate in these awards all entrants agree to the above terms and conditions.
Applications are open to any Business and Not-For-Profit Organisation based in or doing business in South Dublin County.
Please complete the application form and return it along with any supporting material to email@example.com.
Events and Project Executive
South Dublin Chamber.
Tallaght Business Centre
Whitestown Business Park
Dublin D24 K59A
Tel: 00 353 1 4585235 Fax: 00 353 1 4599512
Mobile: 086 3835725
South Dublin County Business Awards Gala Presentation Dinner (Black Tie Event)
Pre- drinks reception 7.30pm – 8.00pm, sponsored by Crowe
Date: Friday 19th October 2018
Time: 8.00pm – 11.30pm approx.
Venue: Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Co Dublin
Cost: €85 p.p. €850 table of ten
Host for the evening, Marty Whelan, award-winning Irish radio and television personality
Join us after the awards event with music by the Alexandra Miller band
This event is a celebration of your success and achievement
Click on the link below to book your place/table for this very special occasion or contact Mary at 01 4585235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Submission
Please ensure that you answer all questions. You should aim to write no more than 1500 words in total. You may attach a maximum of two pieces of supplementary evidence (such as photographs) to your submission
19th October 2018