Growing our Local Economy
Our Corporate Members provide employment, pay local and national taxes and further support the local economy through outsourcing services and purchasing where possible locally. Through their Chamber membership, they connect with other corporate businesses, SMEs and with education providers. They receive the chamber’s support in ensuring the business voice is heard relating to fair taxation, service charges and other issues affecting business.
Being a part of our Community
The Chamber connects too many of the voluntary groups, schools and community organisations in our county. We highlight the important contribution made by our bigger members, the career opportunities available and why they are a good place to work. We connect our corporate members when asked to the right school, voluntary or community group when they wish to extend their connectivity through staff involvement or direct funding.
We further support our Corporate Members through;
- In-camera dinners with key leaders in business, politics and society
- Lobbying and Influencing – we work directly with our corporate members on issues that directly affect them.
- Full export documentation service
- Reduced cost on all training courses and bespoke courses where required
- Connection to all state services locally and nationally
- International connectivity through our membership of EuroChambers and the World Federation of Chambers
- Seminars on current topics such as housing and access to our Leaders Knowledge Group
- Direct connection to the Chamber via our CEO
- Plus all of the chambers regular services
The chamber provides a wide range of opportunities for members to promote themselves, their brand and their message. Through sponsorship you will have access to new clients and key decision makers in the business community. We can tailor a sponsorship opportunity to suit your needs and within your budget. Download our sponsorship brochure below